You might be a Photographer if...
- You describe disgusting old dilapidated barns as “beautiful” (Lori Anderson)
- Number of lenses > Pairs of shoes you own (Carsten Deutschmann)
- When performing daily duties, you adjust the angle of your head or change your line of vision for a more interesting composition (Erica Lampley)
- You've gotten a ticket for an illegal u-turn – to go back for THE shot (Becca Morrison)
- You pity, and judge, members of the public when you see them using their big, fancy dSLR in… automatic… (Chad Dumbris)
- You watch a movie and pay more attention to the aperture than what's happening in the movie (Celicia Steidl)
- You no longer need a purse because your lip-gloss and ID fit just fine in your camera bag (Megan Jeffries and Maureen Lingle)
- You think in f-stops (Jackie Buys)
- You will starve yourself and hold your urine just to get that last 30 minutes of the golden-hour of the day! (Crystal Prahl)
- You try to go “full manual” with your p&s or phone camera (Larry Wright)
- You wish you had a camera installed in your retina (Kellie Allen)
- Instead of enjoying a moment, you take photos (Anonymous)
- When at a car dealership, you translate the price of a car in your head to “Six 5D Mark II's.” Your last power bill cost two monopods (Anonymous)
- You won't even share a cellphone picture until you have edited it (Anonymous)
Which one is your favorite?