top of page
IN A WORLD FULL OF PHOTOGRAPHERS,
Find out Below!
Get my 7 Tips to take better photos of your children with your smartphone!
WHY BUBBLESNAP PHOTOGRAPHY?
If you are choosing a photographer on the basis of price alone, I cannot compete;
but if the following are important to you, there is no one comparable:
1. Newborn Safety: I am AANPS- and APNPI-certified. Click here to view my blog discussing newborn safety.
2. Wall-art & table-top displays: Wood, metal, acrylic, canvas; or better still, an ArtWall - the range of products I offer is unique. Get in touch to request my Client Guide or to see samples.
3. The Service and Experience: From the reveal to the hand-delivery and installation of artwork, the service and experience I offer is unlike others.
4. Flexibility: With my À La Carte menu, your purchase is tailored precisely to your wishes, down to a single photograph. There is no requirement of minimum purchase.
5. Themes: If you want a theme incorporated in your session, artistically and free of extra charge, get on the books. To see examples, please view my galleries or get in touch.
6. Special Ones: I am accredited by the Special Kids Photography of America. I have the love, compassion, sensitivity, patience and experience to photograph the differently-abled ones.
MEET THE ARTIST
I am Uzma, a mom, an attorney-turned-realtor, and a photographer. My passion for photography led me to seek professional training in my youth, but it remained a hobby. I set up my business after being blessed with a baby boy, i.e. after realizing how much I love maternity, newborn and family photography. Yes, my little baby boy brought out the pro in me.
Portrait photography is my passion; and I love creating personalized artwork.
That is my story; well, a brief version of it. I can't wait to hear yours!
Uzma M. Hamid
Greater Seattle Area
VIEW MY WORK
To Take Better Pictures Of Your Kids With Your Smartphone!
bottom of page